Rajasthan Swasthya department has released official notification for recruitment of ophthalmic assistant. Candidates can apply online for Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant recruitment via direct link provided below. The online application process starts from 13th June 2023 from 4 pm. The last date to apply for Rajasthan of assistant post is July 12 2023 join our WhatsApp group for latest recruitment notifications.
- 1 Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant recruitment 2023 notification
- 2 Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant Vacancy 2023 Overview
- 3 Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant 2023 Apply Online
- 7 Rajasthan OA Selection Process
- 8 Rajasthan OA Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
- 9 Salary Structure
- 10 Application Fees
- 11 Important Dates
- 12 Important Links
- 13 FAQ’s
- 14 What is the salary of Ophthalmic Assistant in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant recruitment 2023 notification
Rajasthan of thermic assistant vacancy 202 for 99 post has been released. You can check out official website to download the official Rajasthan recruitment notification. Apply online process is provided below.
Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Department||Rajasthan Health Department|
|Application Start Date||13 June 2023|
|Last Date||12 July 2023|
Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
To become an ophthalmic assistant in Rajasthan, follow these steps:
- Complete high school with a focus on science subjects.
- Pursue a diploma or certificate program in ophthalmic assisting.
- Gain practical experience through internships or clinical rotations.
- Consider obtaining certification from organizations like JCAHPO.
- Stay updated with advancements in the field through workshops and conferences.
- Apply for ophthalmic assistant positions in hospitals or clinics.
Rajasthan ophthalmic assistant 2023 Apply Online
Certainly! Here are the steps to apply for the Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Bharti 2023 in six points:
- Stay updated: Keep an eye on official notifications released by the Rajasthan government or the concerned department regarding the Ophthalmic Assistant Bharti 2023.
- Visit the official website raswasthya.nic.in
- click on the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link.
- pay the application fee (if applicable), and submit the application. Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Rajasthan OA Selection Process
- Application Screening: Applications are reviewed to ensure eligibility.
- Written Examination: Shortlisted candidates take a written exam.
- Document Verification: Original documents are verified.
- Interview: Some candidates may undergo a personal interview.
- Merit List and Final Selection: A merit list is prepared, and final selection is based on merit.
- Medical Examination and Joining: Selected candidates undergo a medical examination before joining.
Rajasthan OA Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size Photo
- Scanned copy of signature
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Age proof
- Annually- 5,21,005 Per year
|Apply Start Date||13 June 2023|
|Last Date||12 July 2023|
|Notfication release Date||13 June 2023|
What is the salary of Ophthalmic Assistant in Rajasthan?
Average salary for a Ophthalmic Assistant in rajasthan is 2.1 Lakhs per year (₹17.5k per month).