The combined Technical Services recruitment exam 2023 will be held for 2168 technical posts. The exam shall be held in OMR mode. Odissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)has announced the date of delivery exam which is scheduled on 4 June 2023 Sunday. The official site of ossc reads that “candidates concerned are advised to download their admission letter in the link provided in the homepage of the official website of the commission www.ossc.gov.in from 2505 2023 onwards by using their user id and password to appear for the examination.”
The PWD candidates with disability not less than 40% of permanent nature who had applied for Scribe in the online application may apply for the purpose in the prescribed format by 30 05 2023.
“No other mode of communication will be entertained in this regard full stop any application / request to avail Scribe facility received after the said that will not be considered. Under no circumstances up PWD candidates sell the allowed to use describe in the examination without taking prior permission from the commission.” This is what notification reads
OSSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
OSSC CTS Prelims Exam
|Supervising Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||Junior Engineer and ATO|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and DV|
|OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023||14th Feb to 17th Feb 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Exam Pattern||Available Below|
OSSC Recruitment Posts Details
|Junior Engineer (civil)||1,008 posts|
|Assistant Training Officer||207 posts|
|Assistant CT and GST officer||107 posts|
|Auditor in various directorates||220 posts|
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||87 posts|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||48 posts|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies under various directorates||72 posts|
|Inspector of Supplies||110 posts|
|Junior Correctional Officer||20 posts|
|Junior Employment Officer||26 posts|
|Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer||9 posts|
|Junior Assistant in various offices, directorates||193 posts|
|Junior Clerk||51 posts.|
Download OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023
To download the OSSC CTS (Combined Technical Service) Admit Card, please follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) at http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Candidate’s Corner” tab on the homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Admit Card”.
- You will be redirected to the OSSC Admit Card download page. Click on the link for the Combined Technical Service (CTS) Admit Card.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password to log in.
- Your OSSC CTS Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card and download it.
- Take a printout of the OSSC CTS Admit Card and carry it to the exam center on the day of the exam.
OSSC CTS Exam Pattern
The OSSC CTS (Combined Technical Service) Exam consists of two stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination.
Here is the exam pattern for both the stages:
- Preliminary Examination:
- The OSSC CTS Preliminary Examination consists of one paper with 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The duration of the examination is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- The paper is divided into four sections, each carrying 25 marks.
- The sections are:
- General Science
- Current Events
- History of India and Odisha
- Fundamentals of English Grammar.
- Each correct answer carries one mark, and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Preliminary Exam is 33%.
- Main Written Examination:
- The OSSC CTS Main Written Examination consists of three papers: Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
- All the papers are descriptive in nature.
- The duration of each paper is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The exam pattern for each paper is as follows:Paper-I: Language Proficiency in Odia and English
- This paper tests the candidate’s proficiency in Odia and English languages.
- The paper is of 100 marks.
- This paper tests the candidate’s knowledge in General Studies.
- The paper is of 200 marks.
- This paper tests the candidate’s knowledge of Indian Penal Code (IPC), Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC), and Evidence Act.
- The paper is of 200 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Main Written Exam is 33% in each paper.
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Examination will be eligible to appear for the Main Written Examination. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Main Written Examination and the Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test.